The CMERC performs translational research for effective and efficient health service deliveries. The main areas of its competence include Evidence-based health care, Clinical research, Clinical economics, Health Technology Assessment and Medical Management.
The Mission of CMERC is to promote an interdisciplinary and scientific environment in clinical practice that fosters excellence in acquiring, production, communication and implementation of knowledge for the improvement of patient care in an efficient and creative way.
The Vision of CMERC is to create an environment suitable for comprehensive research, service and training in translational research through a multi-disciplinary programme that would reduce the burden of diseases through an effective and efficient health care system.
STRUCTURE OF CMeRC
CMERC has the following governance and management structure:
- Prof J Wing (director) . Email: Jeffrey.email@example.com
- Dr D Basu. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof D Croce. Email: email@example.com
- Mr M Mothoagae. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms DB Mueller. Email: email@example.com
- Dr N Mutshekwane. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof F Venter. Email: email@example.com